iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Apps Search Engine
iPhone Apps Users Community
Advanced search | Example: action games
iPhone apps

Chute To Kill

Chute To Kill
  • #: 174946
  • Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
  • Category: Games
  • Updated: 2010-03-04
  • Current Version: 1.0
  • 1.0
  • Size: 0.30 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Lucky Star S.r.l.
  • Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
  • © Lucky Star
  •  Add to Favorite apps

 

Description

Shoot as many parachutes you can !!! Tap the gun in order to shoot the parachute.Score increases as you shoot the parachutes.

iPhone Screenshots

Chute To Kill iPhone Screenshot 1
Chute To Kill iPhone Screenshot 2

Video Reviews

No video review.

Customer reviews

Write a Review

Be the first to review this app. Write a Review

Forum

Ask a question

Be the first question this app.

Users Community

+ Connect to community


The information may be outdated (2011-04-22 22:06:43). For actual information go to iTunes

Related to «Chute To Kill» applications

Tap To Kill

Tap To Kill

FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, SO GET IT NOWThis is a Fun and addictive new game from HN Productions. Tap all the zombies away in this epic gameThe Hamish and Nico Productions team is made up of:Nico Albanese : DeveloperHamish Stephenson : Researcher and Graphic DesignerWe are open to… more

Price: free | Category: Games
Book Bites - To Kill A Mockingbird

Book Bites - To Kill A Mockingbird

We love books. But we love our time even more. And sometimes you just don't have time to read every book you need to read. So we give you Book Bites - convenient, compact summaries of books that tell you exactly what you need to know about a book, and not much more...all in a handy little app… more

Price: $0.99 | Category: Books
Book Notes - To Kill a Mockingbird

Book Notes - To Kill a Mockingbird

Read, read, read... It's all anyone ever does these days Wouldn't a little summary be nice from time to time? Don't worry, Book Notes - To Kill a Mockingbird is hereWith all the information in the world today it's hard to keep up sometimes. It's even harder when you have… more

Price: $3.99 | Category: Books
FIRST TO KILL HD (ebook)

FIRST TO KILL HD (ebook)

When a deep-cover FBI agent disappears along with a ton of Semtex explosive, the government turns to Nathan McBride, former Marine sniper and covert CIA operative, to recover them. more

Price: $6.99 | Category: Books
Frank Miller's Sin City v2: A Dame To Kill For

Frank Miller's Sin City v2: A Dame To Kill For

The second volume of Frank Miller's signature series, now available as an iPad appIt's one of those hot nights, dry and windless. The kind that makes people do sweaty, secret things. Dwight's thinking of all the ways he's screwed up and what he'd give for one clear chance… more

Price: $4.99 | Category: Books

Privileged to Kill

Another mystery novel from the ever popular Poisoned Pen Press.Rolling stone Wesley Crocker seems a harmless enough free spirit when Posadas County Undersheriff Bill Gastner offers him a lift on the road and spots him a free dinner. Crocker beds down for the night with his gear on the high-school… more

Price: $7.99 | Category: Books
Privileged to Kill by Steven F. Havill

Privileged to Kill by Steven F. Havill

Another mystery novel from the ever popular Poisoned Pen Press.Rolling stone Wesley Crocker seems a harmless enough free spirit when Posadas County Undersheriff Bill Gastner offers him a lift on the road and spots him a free dinner. Crocker beds down for the night with his gear on the high-school… more

Price: $7.99 | Category: Books
5 Ways To Kill Your Business

5 Ways To Kill Your Business

Many internet marketers and "online gurus" are still using made up numbers to scare new business entrepreneurs into purchasing their business building products.They state that over 95% of small businesses fail and they have the "secrets" to being in the other 5%, but this 95%… more

Price: $9.99 | Category: Business
Audio-To Kill a Mockingbird Study Guide for iPad

Audio-To Kill a Mockingbird Study Guide for iPad

Audio- To Kill a Mockingbird Study Guide for iPad by RocketBookGo to the head-of-the-class with comprehensive AUDIO study guides for your iPhone, Touch and iPad. RocketBook, in collaboration with iPREPpress has created mobile AUDIO study guides for a number of novels and plays that are required… more

Price: $1.99 | Category: Education

View all related to: Chute To Kill applications



Mobile Version
iApps4you.com - is iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps search engine and not been authorized, sponsored or approved by Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2017 iApps4you.com.
81 ms.